Who this course is for?
Who should take this exam?
Candidates should also have a thorough understanding of the following:
- Managing program flow and events
- Asynchronous programming
- Data validation and working with data collections including JQuery
- Handling errors and exceptions
- Arrays and collections
- Working with variables, operators, and expressions
- Working with prototypes and methods
- Decision and iteration statements
To see more Microsoft related training, click here.
Key Learning Topics In This Course
- Creating document structure
- Writing code that interacts with UI controls
- Applying styles to HTML elements
- Implementing HTML5 APIs
- Establishing the scope of objects and variables
- Creating and implementing objects and methods
- Implementing program flow
- Raising and handling an event
- Implementing exception handling
- Implementing a callback
- Creating a web worker process
- Validating user input with HTML5 elements
- Consuming data
- Serializing, de-serializing, and transmitting data
- Stylizing HTML text and box properties
- Creating a flexible content layout
- Creating an animated and adaptive UI
- Finding elements by using CSS selectors and JQuery
- Structuring a CSS file using CSS selectors
There are no reviews yet.